This page lists an overview of pending and implemented change requests.
Create a support ticket if you have a request you’d like to add.
Page last updated on 28 September 2022.
- A back office setting to hide downloads by administrators from contributor statistics
- A SQL search function for specific fields only in the batch dialog
- Make it possible to enable the price calculator on admin accounts that have “Direct download” enabled
- A setting to configure the file names of zip files downloaded from the order pages
Implemented in version 32.19
- Creating invoice details not linked to a file but linked to a supplier/contributor for royalty payments
- Function to attach suppliers to unmatched invoice details imported from agent/distributor sales records
- Functions to operate and automatically sync independent sub websites from a single main website (without using API’s)
- Possibility to manually apply currency conversion rates instead of daily automatic updates
- Support for online payments with stripe
- A “dark” skin for backoffice
- Being able to manually change the date of an invoice (including final invoices)
- Being able to download a PDF invoice of a “Draft” invoice
- Apply payment corrections using a percentage
- Display the total amount of all invoices on the “Use information” tab of the File properties dialog
- A back office function/button to completely erase all sitemap.xml files for a complete rebuild
- A File manager function to convert jpeg files to WebP files
- Responsive images slide shows with WebP support, lazy loading and aspect/ratio images
- Make it possible to review imported sales report data before converting the data to invoice details
- Update the status of files that were “accepted hidden” to “accepted” when the file becomes searchable (not hidden)
- Add a function to add accepted files to a staff member’s batch e.g. for keywording
Implemented in version 32.17
- Macros to inject rights and restrictions into the IPTC/XMP.
- Customisation of the administrator’s dashboard and toolbar.
- Single file downloads without creating an order.
- Allow spaces in custom search filter values that do not use unique codes.
- Add “Accept hidden” to the submissions page toolbar.
- Implement a back office function to add, control and monitor FTP accounts.
- Add files to pricing groups to override the pricing parameters.
Implemented in version 32.16
- Implement a back office function for the video ingestion workflow
- Use ctrl/cmd click to select multiple galleries and/or thumbnails in the batch and gallery dialogs.
Older implemented requests have been removed from the list.